Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

Alan Cox wrote:
On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 07:02:51AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
What Linus does hardly represents the case for the average end user and citing him as an example makes no sense to me as I explained earlier. We all don't choose our text editor, desktop environment or system architecture based on that either.

"Don't bother shipping CVS I'll just write my own version control" ;)

Heh. And thank god he did!  /me <hearts> git   ;)

But my proposal threadlet now has 9 posts but zero comments on the actual proposal. Everything has been about side issues and such.

Mr. Cox, do you see and *technical* problems with the selinux=0 passed to anaconda passed to grub.conf proposal?

Thanks,

-Jeff