Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

drago01 wrote:
And it really isn't a hidden
anaconda option, it's just having anaconda pass that to grub. Anaconda
already has some support for this, it just doesn't pass it to grub. It may
be a simple one-liner in anaconda.
Well the options get passed to the kernel not to anaconda, it just
parses (abuses) the kernel cmdline for stuff like this. (which isn't a
bad thing in general)

I agree. And anaconda could just take one more step and add it to grub.conf ala anaconda.id.bootloader.args.append. Voila, done. I don't think it is doing this already, but I may be mistaken.

-Jeff