Re: IRC support meeting - 2008-07-10 at 18:00 UTC

Hi Kevin,
Sorry to spam and ask.
I am new to Fedora and very much intertested to contribute. I would like to attend the meeting. But just would like to know, if the meetings can be sheduled at a little bit early time, as meeting the time in my time-zone is around midnight [ 23:30 ].

Thanks
Roopesh.