Re: Rawhide Orphanarium Purge: June 18th

Izhar Firdaus wrote:
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:
Please review the following packages.  This is roughly the list of current
orphans in rawhide.  If they are not claimed by June 18th then they may be
removed from rawhide by the F10 Alpha freeze.
[snip]

did u mean July 18 ?

i'll take connect-proxy

Doh, yes July 18th.  I was in a rush when I sent that.

Warren