Re: Rawhide Orphanarium Purge: June 18th

Warren Togami wrote, at 07/08/2008 06:06 AM +9:00:

ruby-amazon

I maintained this, which is completely obsoletes by ruby-aws
(due to Amazon side change), so this can be removed any time.

By the way, I already put dead.package on CVS and released
the ownership of ruby-amazon on Apr 2008, so I expected that
this package was already removed from rawhide tree.
Would you tell me if I missed anything?

Mamoru