Re: Please don't fill up package-review mailing list!!

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
Hello, all.

What is happening now on fedora-packaging-review mailing list?
The a mass trivial changes like product fixes seems to be proceeding
and it is filling up fedora-packaging-review mailing list
unneededly!!

Actually I have already received more than 600 mails in a short time.
Please don't do that!!
I suspect this might be to do with the upcoming Bugzilla update (drop all old components), note that the account changing the bugs is infact bugzilla rh c although I must say, I thought they generally made it so these changes were only mailed out if a human made an actual change to the bug. 1912 BZ e-mails so far in a month is a bit crazy though I must admit.

- Nigel