Re: New PackageKit and gnome-packagekit in F9 soon

2008/7/8 Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>:
On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 19:19 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
> I've been running these for a while now and I see no stability or
> performance problems. So far they have survived installing/removing
> software and performing several system updates without issue.
> Excellent work

Thanks, cheers for the positive response.

One little UI problem I hit earlier, when installing a unsigned package such as from koji PackageKit throws up a dialog calling it an error, this should probably be a warning instead as it's non fatal to the requested operation.