Re: Proposed SIG: Windows MinGW cross-compiler SIG

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 09:09:05PM +0200, Erik van Pienbroek wrote:
> I've just read your draft packaging guidelines and I think there also
> should be a pkg-config specific part. A lot of libraries use pkg-config
> nowadays. In order to prevent autoconf/configure scripts from using the
> host system headers and libraries, some additional preparation is
> required.

Yes, I think you're right about this.  A good test case will be
libvirt because at the moment the configure script in libvirt doesn't
find the correct libxml2.  (It finds the system libxml2, not the MinGW

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)