Re: Fedora, meet OLPC. OLPC, meet Fedora.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
> These packages are either unavailable in Fedora, or are currently being
> maintained, poorly, by overworked OLPC engineers who can't invest enough
> time to do them justice. There are lots of simple issues that even novice
> packagers could handle. Missing or broken dependencies. Creation of
> dead-simple activity packages. And so on.

I think we need an overriding goal.  Can we get a Fedora Sugar Desktop
Spin for standard pc hardware on the map and a SIG organized around
that effort? Would that put the right people together in the same
headspace to start working on packaging activities?

-jef