Re: CVE-2008-1447 v. glibc

Bojan Smojver <bojan rexursive com> writes:
> AFAIK, glibc is stub resolver on Fedora, hence the question.

The normal configuration for a stub resolver is that it's only pointed
to locally-controlled caching servers; so long as you've fixed those
servers, you should be safe AFAICS.

If this analysis is not correct, I'd like to be informed by some means
more polite than breaking into my home machines ;-)

			regards, tom lane