Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

Nils Philippsen wrote:

However sabotaging the installer to make it impossible for people to disable it at installation, now that's where I say "that doesn't make any sense", cf my original email.

"Sabotaging"? For crying out loud... there is no immediate need to be
able to do this at installation time, it can just as well be done
afterwards (or you can use kickstart to do it).

It is sort of like a return to windows95 to be forced to reboot the machine to make your changes take effect...

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com