Re: OLPC & package dependency growth

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com> wrote:
> I basically do this with some scripts against the live cds which I build
> (nearly) daily.  I could work on actually getting that information into
> a more consumable form rather than just doing it on an "I saw the livecd
> grew, what happened this time" basis

I would imagine this will be generally useful for anyone working on a spin.
How automated can you make your scripts and can we tie them into the
daily rawhide gearage? Would you be able to automate this to run daily
against a collection of kickstart file targets to estimate total
packageset size and then poop that out those number as a data point on
a time history graph to be displayed at a fedoraproject url?

-jef