Rawhide Orphanarium Cleanup Status

xffm xemacs-sumo v2strip tpctl tetex-lgrind tetex-font-tipa tetex-fontools tetex-armtex tetex-arabtex tdl system-switch-im system-config-control sodipodi silky search4files scribus-templates screem scim-chinese-standard rpmproc rpmDirectoryCheck repoml python-htmltmpl python-cvstoys polyxmass-doc polyxmass-data polyxmass-common perl-String-Ediff pam_script nucleo notemeister netdiag lvcool libzvt lcdf-typetools kxdocker-resources kxdocker jikes inti iiimf-le-simplehangul icmpdn hula htmltmpl htb-util Gtk-Perl gtkhtml36 gstreamer08-python gstreamer08-plugins gstreamer08 gnome-yum gnome-telnet gktools gfontview FreeWnn fedora-rpmdevtools edb doctorj diag-ether cvsup configure-thinkpad cfs cdiff brightside at-poke aspell-mi amaya

These packages have had no builds since before FC7 (none in koji) and are currently orphaned. I have just blocked all of them. I *think* this shouldn't be a problem since koji didn't have any package to include in any repo. If you want to revive anything here please talk to Fedora releng.

aasaver
AGReader
kbiof
nautilus-share
pygtkglext
PyOpenGL
python-libgmail-docs
xeuphoric
emerald
emerald-themes
fuse-gmailfs
gnome-applet-tvn24
gnome-ppp
lipstik
python-libgmail
ruby-amazon
system-summary
skencil

This (I think) is a complete list of orphans that would be removed from rawhide unless somebody claims them by July 18th.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com