Re: new RPM version and Feature process (was: Re: Heads-up: brand new RPM version about to hit rawhide)

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 23:34 +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:

> The simple-minded bass-player in me has just one practical question: what
> do we do about it? Sure we can go through the feature process, it'll just
> probably mean the new rpm will miss F10 alpha. Whether that's a good thing
> or not might depend on if you're in rel-eng or not ;)

If we can dedicate a couple helpers to you, I bet we could get a feature
page written up quickly, and I bet we could get FESCo approval in good
faith on getting a suitable feature page up, after the package is built.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!