Killing off drivel

Upstream for drivel, a GNOME-based blogging tool, has been dead for at
least a year and a half.  I am planning on making this package EOL.  I
don't believe an announcement is technically required, but I thought I
should at least let people know here.  Thanks to Tom Mraz and Alex
Lancaster, who rebuilt it a few times of late when my attention was
diverted elsewhere.

--
Paul W. Frields