Re: Rawhide Orphanarium Purge: June 18th

Nikolay Vladimirov wrote:
On (09/07/08 19:59), Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi All,

I've retaken PyOpenGL and pygtkglext again (they were mine I released them for someone to pick up, but that appearantly didn't happen.

Regards,

Hans

Greetings!

I'm willing to maintain PyOpenGL and comaintain pygtkglext.

Ok,

I've released PyOpenGL again, so its yours to take and if you request the necessary rights for pygtkglext I'll grant them.

Regards,

Hans