Re: [RFC Fedora 10] kill pam_console

Bill Nottingham wrote:
We've carried both pam_console and HAL-based ACL support for a while
now. It's time to cut the cord and remove pam_console, so we only
have one way of setting device permissions to worry about.

Just in case:

I hope that pam_console will not be removed from the distribution at all. Besides the permission stuff in its "session" part, it also contains useful features in "auth" ...

~buc