Re: Heads-up: brand new RPM version about to hit rawhide

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 12:17 +0200, Nils Philippsen wrote:

> Hmm, this could (possibly) clash in the (unlikely) case of building the
> same n-v-r.a concurrently as a real and scratch build in koji (or two or
> more scratch builds). Perhaps koji should set a unique %_buildrootdir as
> it does up to now with %_tmppath?

Koji has completely unique chroots per build to begin with.  There is
almost 0 chance of two builds colliding in koji.

(the only way I can see is if one build has in one of it's seconds a
call to build itself again, which is all kinds of crack)

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!