Re: Audio SIG - Jacklab spin

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 14:01 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> Hmm, how or where does FESCo fit in the picture between proposal, Spin
> SIG, Board, Release Engineering and QA?
>
> Does the Spin also need to be approved by FESCo before inclusion to a
> release?

I thought we had come to the conclusion that each spin was a feature and
thus would go through the normal feature process, which means getting
approval from FESCo as a feature.  Having the spin already approved by
the SIG/Releng/Board means that FESCo can avoid pondering the spin
itself and concentrate more on the other parts of the feature process.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!