Re: Audio SIG - Jacklab spin

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 14:01 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Hmm, how or where does FESCo fit in the picture between proposal, Spin SIG, Board, Release Engineering and QA?

Does the Spin also need to be approved by FESCo before inclusion to a release?

I thought we had come to the conclusion that each spin was a feature and
thus would go through the normal feature process, which means getting
approval from FESCo as a feature.  Having the spin already approved by
the SIG/Releng/Board means that FESCo can avoid pondering the spin
itself and concentrate more on the other parts of the feature process.

Right, that's what I wanted to verify ... ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip