Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

jeff wrote:

Mr. Cox, do you see and *technical* problems with the selinux=0 passed to anaconda passed to grub.conf proposal?

If you pass selinux=0 to anaconda, you don't get selinux.  It's been
that way since 13-Apr-2004. Did we break it? It doesn't appear to have been broken intentionally, but I don't try it regularly either, since it's pretty much lunacy.

--
  Peter