Re: Announcing the Fedora EDU Spin Preview

José Abílio wrote:

So I would like to see a figure of separate projects that still fall under the umbrella of Fedora, that track experimental packages over the current stable
version.

Fedora Labs ?
Similar to Google Labs, Adobe Labs I suppose.

The question is, what could be more raw than RawHide ?
<http://www.aaanativearts.com/article379.html>

And what will it eat, because kittens and babies are reserved for RawHide.

Charles Dostale