Re: New RPM has landed...

Jon Stanley wrote:
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai redhat com> wrote:

Oh and for now, please refrain from using the new spec features in Fedora to
minimize the fuss in case disaster strikes and we need to go back to rpm
4.4.x. The new rpm is on probation for a while ;)

Would it not be on "probation" until we have no more rpm 4.4.x-based
releases to maintain (i.e. F8 and F9)?

Well, then what about EPEL?

Rahul