Re: New RPM has landed...

JS> Would it not be on "probation" until we have no more rpm
JS> 4.4.x-based releases to maintain (i.e. F8 and F9)?

Well, if you intend a package only for rawhide (and later, only for
rawhide and F10) then you could use the new features if you wanted.
And then EPEL makes things interesting, because if you want a spec to
be portable to EPEL you have to forego using anything new for the
better part of a decade.

 - J<