Re: Attention Spin Maintainers

Jesse Keating wrote:
Should I submit feature pages for games and xfce spin and does it have to be done for each release? I am not sure I understand the purpose.

The spins we do for each release can change, thus they are features.
All the other benefits of the feature process apply to spins too, even
if we re-do them each release.

I don't think spins should require Fedora Board approval every release. It should be a one time thing. Technical review can be done by the spin SIG. Didn't FESCo explicitly vote that spins are not features? I didn't see them reverse that decision. Besides what makes "desktop" and KDE variants not spins?

Rahul