Re: Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

Peter Jones wrote:
Robert Nichols wrote:

Anaconda already allows you to add arbitrary kernel parameters when
configuring the bootloader.  I always add "vga=791" and "selinux=0".

There's a whitelist to determine which ones are propagated to the bootloader config, though.

Is selinux=0 on the whitelist?

I still don't understand why doing "boot: linux selinux=0" wouldn't/shouldn't be passed to grub.

-Jeff