Re: No answer to easy bug policy

On Jul 11, 2008, at 20:38, Eric Sandeen <sandeen redhat com> wrote:

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Hello,

With Rahul, we prepared a new pollicy which aim is to force maintainers to answer to easy fix bugs or orphan packages if they fail to do so in a
one month delay. It may look a bit rude, but hopefully it will help
spreading co-maintainership and quicker bugfixes. It is at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/CollectiveMaintenance

In my opinion it should be added to the non responsive policy at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/NonResponsiveMaintainers
I paste it here. Please comment. It should be proposed to FESCo after
discussion here.

Looks great except for the definition of "Easy Bug."  Did I miss

Those would be the bugs I file.  All of them.

--
Jes