Re: Source rpms for RHEL Supplementary CD java packages

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

It's way off topic for this list, but I think those are the packaged
version of the IBM and Sun JREs, for which no source is available.
He was asking for nosrc.rpm's.  It would be nice of RH would provide
the nosrc.rpm's for the non-free additional packages.

I honestly have no visibility into that process, but it shouldn't be
much different from downloading whatever is available on Sun or IBM's
website.

Sun's binary and RPM packages don't mesh with the alternatives system that fedora/RH use.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com