Re: No login after KDE 4.0.98 rawhide update

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 17:45, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Siddharth Upmanyu <siddharth <at> techbugs.org> writes:
> "Could not start ksmserver. Check your installation"
>
> how to fix this?

Wait for tomorrow's Rawhide or fetch the fixed build from Koji.

One more question, if you don't mind.

My KDE won't start because it can't talk to dbus. I've googled but can't find the magic that allows it to start.

Since others in rawhide don't seem to be having the problem, I'm assuming it is specific to when I happened to upgrade/install it.

thanks...

darrell