Fedora, OLPC, and Sugar Labs

I just want to let those of you who do not follow political intrigue
know that OLPC is spinning off the development of Sugar to Sugar Labs
[1].

Once we get things untangled, we hope that Sugar development can be more
responsive to the needs of other distributions such as Fedora and
Redhat.

If you have any questions or comments about Sugar or Sugar Labs please
feel free to ´╗┐ask on the Sugar development mailing list [2] or contact
me personally [3].

thanks
dfarning

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Main_Page