Re: [F-10 Feature?] Nodoka notification theme

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

as some of you might know, I'd like to make new notification theme (the
currently ugly bubbles [0] with various messages like package updates,
battery status, incoming mail, etc.) for Fedora 10 and I am quite
unsure, as it is rather a small change, albeit quite visible, whether to
create a Feature page for it.

It is a visible change and requires testing from more folks. I guess that would qualify for making it a feature.

Rahul