Re: [F-10 Feature?] Nodoka notification theme

Martin Sourada wrote:
It is a visible change and requires testing from more folks. I guess that would qualify for making it a feature.

Rahul

Thanks for the advice. Created and submitted for approval [1].

You should add screenshots to show the difference and expand on the test plan (how do you switch between the plan one and nodoka theme?) the release notes. We would definitely want to note this during release.

Rahul