Re: No answer to easy bug policy

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
We could have:

"If you don't answer after 2 weeks, a reminder should be sent, and if not answered within a further 2 weeks My_Username will be assigned as a comaintainer and can make changes according to the policy stated at"

I am not sure we want to add someone as a co-maintainer just because the person is interested in seeing a new build with a particular fix. Co-maintainership involves a little more long term commitment than a one time fix.

Rahul