Heads-Up: rb_libtorrent 0.13.x (incompatible API/ABI bump)

Hi, all.

Just an FYI: I've bumped rb_libtorrent to 0.13.1 in Rawhide, which
changes the soname (libtorrent-0.12.1.so -->libtorrent-rasterbar.so.0)

Aside from the large amount of bug-fixes, packaging recent versions of
rb_libtorrent will make it much more feasible to use a system copy with
Deluge 1.0 soon (which is just hitting its RCs, and currently uses its
own internal copy synced to upstream trunk every so often).

According to repoquery, the only thing that currently depends on this
library is linkage (a GTK+ BitTorrent client); and that - according to
its upstream authors - should work just fine with this updated
rb_libtorrent once an update to linkage-0.2.0 is pushed.

Howevever, I think that linkage-0.2.0 still needs some D-BUS C++ love,
so it'll probably remain broken until that happens. (If needed, we can
maintain a separate compat package for rb_libtorrent-0.12.x; but I hope
that it will not be necessary.)

Thanks.
--
´╗┐Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479