Re: Fedora, OLPC, and Sugar Labs

Point me at the instructions for building.. and I will spit out the appliance for you.

-- bk

Camilo Mesias wrote:
Surely publishing an image for VMWare (ie. a virtual appliance) would
be the quickest way to let people try out the software (and get
started with developing it?)

It would be very accessible in terms of platforms and would avoid any
hardware specific foibles.

I had a look at the wiki but didn't find any references to VMWare etc.

-Cam