Re: No answer to easy bug policy

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Lyos Gemini Norezel
<lyos gemininorezel gmail com> wrote:
Perhaps it's the fact that I don't have any packages at the moment... but I
receive ALL bugzilla list email. Regardless of whether or not I have any
interest in it.

Did you sign up for some optional mailinglist that you shouldn't have?

-jef

I'm on several lists, including fedora-devel, bugzilla, fedora-fonts, and a few others.
Lyos Gemini Norezel