Re: No answer to easy bug policy

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:18:44 -0400, Lyos Gemini Norezel wrote:

> One other thing that may be a part of this issue...
> I receive every bug I submit 3 times.

Not normal.

> Once from: bugzilla redhat com

That is normal. Check your Account>Email Preferences at
bugzilla.redhat.com where you can disable several types
of mails.

> Once from: fedora-fonts-list redhat com

For every ticket you open or only for tickets where
fedora-fonts-list is in Cc?

> and Once from: fedora-package-review-bounces redhat com

Only for package review comments, I guess. Then unsubscribe
from that optional list. Hardly anybody has the time to process
all the traffic on it.

Your conclusions regarding "bugzilla spam" are wrong, though.