Re: No answer to easy bug policy

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Kevin Page
<fedora-devel-list krp org uk> wrote:
> The problem is when a few weeks turns into numerous months.

The solution is and continues to be to encourage packages be put under
the purview of maintainer teams who are comfortable working with each
other and care about the packages in question regardless of who the
primary owner of a package is.   SIGs are the obvious construct here,
but can we carve up all of the packagespace to fall inside at least
one SIG?

Most if not all of my packages aren't associated with a SIG at all
currently, so I admit I'm hypothesizing about the value of SIGs to
reduce the problem of long lived fixable bugs.

-jef