Re: consolidating on gnupg2 in F10

Bill Nottingham said the following on 07/15/2008 08:47 AM Pacific Time:
For a really long time now, we've shipped both gnupg and gnupg2
in Fedora. In fact, in Fedora 9 a relatively standard install will
get both installed.

This isn't ideal, obviously - we want as much to be using the same
code, keystore, etc. as possible.

Here's the current list of things that require gnupg 1:

AcetoneISO2		spot
apt			athimm
duplicity		robert
ketchup			ben
perl-GnuPG-Interface	mdomsch
perl-Module-Signature	scop
pgp-tools		mdomsch
psi			abompard
qca-gnupg		abompard
spamassassin		wtogami
zeroinstall-injector	salimma

It appears a good number of these can be ported to gnupg2, if not
all of them. Should we wire up a feature page?

Bill

I think it is a good idea.

John