Re: Proposal: Improving SELinux <--> user interaction on Fedora - Kerneloops for SELinux

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 15:47 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> While this would get the job done. It is really a bad idea as it makes
> having SELinux on useless for most folks -- they might as well just
> disable it
>
> Plus it reminds me of the deny||allow stories i hear about in MS Vista.
+1 - The idea of this is to get users to report what's going wrong and
get it fixed in the policy instead of exempt/disable which defeats the
purpose and trains the user to hit "Exempt" without reading anything.

Stewart