Re: Fedora Spins and "where will this end?"

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
By the way: I think, the question is also: Who is going to use all these spins? Is the average user downloading three different education spins? Or isn't he just moving to another distribution with an all-in-one solution?

I'm tempted to create the almighty Everything Spin - this time, a Live Spin.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip