FUDCon Brno 2008

(re-sending from fedora-announce-list because I know there are a lot of Fedora developers who don't read that list, and I want our contributors in Europe to see this.)

----

The next FUDCon will take place in Brno, Czech Republic, from September 5 - 7, 2008.

The main conference day and social event will be on Saturday (to attract the most people), with hackfest days on Friday and Sunday. FUDCon is always free to attend, no matter where in the world it is located.

To sign up or get more information, please visit:

	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBrno2008

If you cannot attend this FUDCon, do not despair! We expect to hold a FUDCon somewhere in Asia or India later in 2008, and in multiple locations worldwide in 2009.

--Max