Re: Proposal: Improving SELinux <--> user interaction on Fedora - Kerneloops for SELinux

Casey Dahlin wrote:
- There should be more graphical tools for manipulating policy itself. The user should be able to see a list of local policy exceptions they have made.
And a button to disable one/all exceptions so we might see if the issue has been resolved at the policy publishing level, and once we see that we no longer get the AVC, a button to revert the exception.

DaveT.