Re: Some initial discussions of a Fedora HPC SIG

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:05:45 -0400 "Shawn Starr" wrote:

> That makes four people so far.
>
> If other people are interested, let's figure out the best way to keep
> the community informed. We can setup a Fedora meeting on IRC, but
> there's no formal SIG yet.

Please count me in.  I'm very interested in Fedora for scientific
computing and HPC purposes and have used it to build a number of
small to mid-sized clusters.

And, as much as free time allows, I'd like to see Fedora improve for
cluster builders, users, etc...

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD  |  ed eh3 com  |  http://eh3.com/