heads up: new libraw1394 so, stuff needs rebuildin'

Coming Real Soon Now to rawhide is a build of the final libraw1394 2.0.0,
which includes a soname bump, which means a number of packages are going to
need to be rebuild. A quick glance with repoquery suggests the list is
limited to:

unicap
gstreamer-plugins-good
coriander
libfreebob
pwlib
kdebase
kdebase3
dvgrab
libiec61883
firecontrol
libavc1394

The last four are all my packages, so I'll take care of them. The rest I'd
rather leave to their respective maintainers, but can take care of those as
well, if so desired (just a simple version-bump and rebuild).

Should I attempt to figure out the magic to do a fancy chainbuild, or just let
rawhide be busted for a day?... (haha, like its not somehow busted most days
anyway... ;)

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com