Re: Strange mock behaviour - buildrequires in the host?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin langhoff gmail com> wrote:
> - In step 4 - the host environment not having httpd should not affect
> the build chroot.

Debugged this -- and mock is not to blame. The build scripts I have
first build the source package outsider the mock chroot and then use
mock to build the binaries.

Any reason rpmbuild -bs checks dependencies?

> - In step 3, I was expecting the rpmbuild running the "install" target
> inside mock to be using fakeroot or something similar.

This is still puzzling. Why does the `make install` in mock not get
wrapped by a fakeroot-ish trick?

cheers,

martin
--
 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect