mock --shell error on F9

While debugging related problems, I found out that on a vanilla F9,
mock -r fedora-9-i386 --shell does not work. On the commandline I get

  # mount -n -t proc mock_chroot_proc /var/lib/mock/fedora-9-i386/root/proc

and the tail of /var/log/messages says

  kernel: Not cloning cgroup for unused subsystem ns

any hint as to what might be afoot? No open bugs against mock seem to match.

cheers,

martin
--
 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect