Playground patches

Hi

Pretty interesting. Has been suggested in this list before. Can be quite useful to improve QA

http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman/2008/07/20/playground-patches/

"Today I was thinking, “Wouldn’t it be nice, and save me quite a bit of time, if when you look at a patch on Bugzilla, there was a Test link next to the Edit and Diff links? And when you clicked it, it would apply the patch to trunk, and if it worked it would configure and make it and then drop you to a shell so you could see what had happened.” So I made it."

Rahul