Re: Pungi with x86_64 packages only

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 10:26 +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> Is there any reason for that restriction?  As I understand it only the
> BuildInstall stage must run on the architecture (and distro) it is
> composing due to running anaconda tools.

Faking out yum as far as the system arch is concerned for the purpose of
depresolving is fragile at best.  It's really beyond the scope of what
Pungi is designed to do, and I don't really want to make it part of the
feature set.  Is there not a yum-util that would do what you need?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!