Re: heads up: new libraw1394 so, stuff needs rebuildin'

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Everybody makes mistakes including the KDE team. I simply don't agree with
> your premise that others cannot make reasonable (even trivial) changes
> without making mistakes.  KDE is also not at the same level as kernel or
> glibc.

Let's compare apples to apples and take the GNOME packages - the few I
spot checked (nautilus, gnome-desktop, gdm - all obviously critically
important to the default GNOME desktop) have open ACL's. I really
don't think the KDE team has ground to stand on here - sorry.